The Surf Club and Women’s LGA will be hosting a Mammogram Drive. Please see below for more information.
To be eligible for a mammogram on the mobile unit, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bring a picture ID and your insurance card. Uninsured or underinsured patients may qualify for a grant to cover the cost. There is an eligibility/income form you may complete when you have your exam.
- Patients must be age 40 or older.
- We accept self-referrals on patients with no history of breast cancer. This means no doctor order is required. For patients with a history of breast cancer, with no active problems, we are able to do a routine screening mammogram with a doctor order.
- Patient must not have any current or new breast problems such as lumps, discharge, or swelling.
- Your previous mammogram must have been a complete year, plus a day for your insurance to cover the exam.
- You must not be pregnant and not have nursed within the past six months.
- Our mobile unit is not accessible to wheelchairs. Individuals must be able to stand during the mammogram procedure.
- To better serve you, please bring the location of your previous exam.
We plan 15 minutes per appointment which includes registration.
To schedule an appointment, please contact CMC Central Scheduling at 843-234-5474